The glamour photo session is one of the favorite photo styles among young women. This kind of photography is highly used for fashion magazines, media, etc. The popularity of glamour photography is growing every day as every women tend to present themselves at their best! Glamour pictures are perfect as a gift for their partners.
Learn how to pose and look perfect on every photograph! Follow sample poses that you can use as the starting point for your glamour portraits or simply as an idea for a shot.
1. Works well on different surfaces: the model can lie on a bed, on the ground, in the grass, or on a sandy beach! It depends on your possibilities!
2. Just a different variant for the model lying down. Works very well with all body types. Shoot from a low angle. Ask the model to keep her upper body slightly lifted, but the head – slightly tilted down.
3. Easy yet gorgeous pose. Works well in different settings, both indoors and outdoors. Also suitable for a silhouette shot against a bright background.
4. Easy and simple pose to emphasize a feminine shape. Works also well as a silhouette against a bright background.
5. Try to take beautiful details from the top. This style looks very pretty on all types of models.
Each of these poses mentioned above is only a starting point. Each pose has endless variations. You can always experiment and tell your model to try different facial expressions, smiles, head turns, hand and leg placements, a body turns and twists, etc. Small changes can make a completely different pose, you just need to play a bit with possibilities. Another great advice is to always remember to take a shot from different angles (up and down, right and left), try changing your distance to subject, try different crops and compositions of your shots. It's always better to have more shots from different angles than just one. The more variations you will try, the better results you will get.